The P8 series hay tedders are perfect for medium to large farms and agricultural contractors. The machines guarantee the highest quality of work and excellent performance.
The hay tedders ensure an even spread of green matter, which means that the cuttings dry evenly. They perfectly target the ground and effectively pick up the forage between the rotors. They are also suitable for wetlands.
Properly designed tines eliminate the risk of sticking into the ground during operation,
which ensures that the forage is not dirty and maintains high-quality.
The P8 series hay tedders are easy to operate, thanks to bolt couplings that allow the machine to be folded down without having to switch off the PTO shaft.
Made of high dynamic spring wire, 4 coils for better flexibility, special tine mount for greater stability, 2 approach angles
Tine loss protection prevents unexpected loss of tines
Round profile extends tine's life. Ideal ground following ensures uniform material spread
Solid Grease Gearboxes
- Low weight design
- Hermetically closed
- Quiet operation
- Swinging for better ground following
- Turnable for easier manouvering
- Stable power transfer in different rotor positions
- Stabilise the machine during operation
Adjustable Driving Chassis
- High range spreading angle
- Stability on wet fields
- Solid grease gearbox
- Tine loss protection
- Hydraulic folding
- Adjustable angle of spread
- Adjustable wheel position allows to work on field boundary
- Limiting chain
- Warning plates with LED road lights
- PTO shaft
- KENNFIXX hydraulic connector